He is so precious Mommy and Daddy. He looks alot like Mommy but has alot of Daddy's features. He is so beautiful. I wish we could hold him and squeeze him. He looks so soft and cuddley.
You are so blessedto have a precious one like him. You know your cousin Bambee, Kathi's oldest daughter just had a baby boy also. He is just as prious. I will try and get some pictures on here for all to see ok. He is 2 months old. Love to all, Jacque
He is so precious Mommy and Daddy. He looks alot like Mommy but has alot of Daddy's features. He is so beautiful. I wish we could hold him and squeeze him. He looks so soft and cuddley.
ReplyDeleteYou are so blessedto have a precious one like him. You know your cousin Bambee, Kathi's oldest daughter just had a baby boy also. He is just as prious. I will try and get some pictures on here for all to see ok. He is 2 months old.
Love to all,
Jacque