Sunday, September 27, 2009

Cache is growing fast!

Fall has been wonderful around here... The nights are getting cool and it is nice and warm during the day. Colton is in to football full swing, Shayle is busy with school and trying to find a job, and Cache is gowing like a little weed.

Cache is laughing (especially at his silly Dad) and trying to sit up by himself. We just ordered him a walker so he can start zipping around the house on his own. He loves to hang in his swing and his vibrating chair. He sure has found his voice. Our little guy is growing so fast.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Kim, your son and family is just beautiful, I sit here in tears, as I look at those pictures of Cache, I am brought back to all my yahoos who are so much older and I look and wonder where all the time has gone. Dakotah, for crying out loud, will have his own child in Feb! and it blows my mind. I will relish that time as a grandma soon! Enjoy those sweet moments with that sweet baby...for before you know it he will make you a GRANDMA!

    ReplyDelete