Sorry it has been so long since I have posted pictures. I lost my camera, and spent two weeks looking for it. Then one evening, Cache was sitting on the diningroom floor and just reached up and handed it to me! Not kidding! I looked under the bench and table three different times over the few weeks and couldn't see it. Some how he found it. Once again my little guy came through for me!
Shayle and Colton are having a wonderful Spring. Colton is playing Babe Ruth baseball and having so much fun. He plays third base and does fantastic, as he does all sports.
Shayle is so busy with school, and getting ready for the big prom this weekend. We will be sure to post pictures of her and Chris all dolled up. The Theme is mascarade, so it should be really cool!
John and I are doing wonderful. Having a blast working around our little ranchette; building fence, irrigating, planting flowers and getting ready for the summer season. I suspect we are going to have a heck of a fire season, so I am preparing to be busy with that.
Watch for more pictures to come! Shayle's Prom, Cache's First Birthday and Colton's big baseball games are all the happenin' things over the next few weeks. Have a wonderful Spring... Love the Nelsons
Isn't amazing how time flies, I cannot believe he is going to celebrate his first birthday! Looking forward to those pictures! You are a fabulous mommy! He looks so happy! LOVE YOU BUNCHES!! :O)
ReplyDelete