Monday, December 20, 2010

Christmas is only a few days away...

Happy Holiday's everyone! I had a few cool pictures I thought you might enjoy.  The beautiful view is of lovely (but cold -20) Stanley, Idaho. For those of you who have never been there, you really should make a pass through. It is some of the most awesome country ever. I had the opportunity to drive through there last Friday morning on my way back from Boise. I had to take a few pictures to share with you.

Cache, Shayle and Colton are getting so exicted for Christmas. The two older kids are most excited about Santa's arrival for their little brother. They think it is funny that Cache is more intrested in putting boxes on his head than he is the presents under the tree.

Looks like we will spend Christmas Eve and Christmas Morning at home as a family, and head over the hill to Wisdom to spend Christmas Day with the Nelson Family.  We hope you all have a wonderful Christmas, and that Santa is good to you.  We will post more pictures soon!

Happy Holidays. All our love, John, Kimberly, Shayle, Colton and Cache

No comments:

Post a Comment